June 2, 1910
BLACK, CHILD -
Bradford--The funeral of the four-year-old daughter of Mrs. and Mrs. Fred Black
of Bradford was held at the Greenville Creek church Monday afternoon. The
little child's death was caused by the clothes catching fire from a gasoline
stove. The parents have the sympathy of the entire community. The
funeral service was conducted by Rev. Maxwell of West Milton and interment
was made in the cemetery near the Greenville Creek church.
Return to Main Page
Copyright © 2008 by Computerized Heritage Association.
All Rights Reserved.